Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but its popularity has grown significantly over the past few years.
El Salvador has made Bitcoin legal tender, and Tesla and Xiaomi already accept it as a form of payment. This shows that the crypto industry has a long way to go before it can compete with some of the most well-known companies in the world, such as Amazon and Google.
It’s clear to retailers that innovation is inevitable and they need to evolve with it. It is because of this that a Bitcoin payment gateway has become necessary for modern businesses.
The Three Most Critical Reasons for Accepting Crypto Payments
Why would a business owner want to integrate this option?
- The total number of cryptocurrency holders is growing rapidly – over 300 million people own BTC, USDT and other digital purchases. This is why your target group can experience a dramatic increase.
- Crypto billings are cheaper because no third parties are involved. Commissions on bitcoin transactions are much cheaper than those on debit/credit cards.
- BTC Payments provide the highest level of security for merchants and customers. The process is unrecoverable.
The list of benefits is much longer and many companies already know how this type of technology can help them.
How to start receiving crypto payments
Although the fear of change is a significant obstacle for business owners, incorporation is actually quite simple:
- Find a trustworthy bitcoin payment service provider (e.g., B2BinPay).
- Create a bitcoin wallet. B2BinPay offers merchants a secure way to access their wallets and business owners a way to accept cash directly into their bank accounts. At market prices, a service handles crypto payments and converts digital currencies into fiat currency of your choice. The service then deposits the fiat into your bank account, which you can use.
- With all-in-one solutions, accepting digital currencies is easy as experts connect APIs and do all the work for you.
- Traders receive round-the-clock assistance to help them overcome problems and obstacles as quickly as possible.
If you want to take your business to new heights, B2BinPay is the answer. More than 800 other cryptocurrencies can be accepted by companies, thus expanding the customer base.
Options for Bitcoin Owners
For example, there are several choices. Cryptocurrency exchangers are included in this group. There are also those who see the value of Bitcoin and want to invest in it. What are the possible choices?
- Maintain BTC as an investment tool. Bitcoin’s annual growth rate is 472%.
- Additionally, you can use BTC to purchase products and services. More than 23,000 businesses worldwide accept the first digital currency as a billing method.
- With fairly low costs, exchange Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Stellar, and Cardano).
B2BinPay Wallets are versatile and extremely secure, acting as a gateway to the world of cryptocurrency.
Looking to advertise? We will be happy to help you publicize your project, your company or your service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. To date, we’ve provided brand visibility for dozens of companies, and you can be one of them. All our customers appreciate our value for money ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]