June 15, 2020
Metro Water Services Development Services now accepts card and check payments. Card payments can still be made over the phone. You can also deposit your checks at the Metro Office Building at 800 Second Avenue South, Nashville Tennessee 37210.
- Before a payment can be made or deposited, it must be coordinated with staff by making a request through the [email protected] mailbox. You cannot prepay for a permit / service.
- Please include the appropriate permit for water / sewer or storm water tracking number (s) on the memo line of each check; these numbers are provided by staff when you have accurately applied via the [email protected] mailbox.
- Payments for water / sewer must be submitted separately from stormwater (ie – Two checks).
- Card payments can be made by filling out the form below and submitting it to [email protected].
- Once the intention to pay is received, it will be placed in a queue and you will be called by phone to finalize the payment, in the order in which it was received.
- Not submit your full card number; this will be done over the phone for the security of your financial information.
- We must have verbal confirmation by telephone from the person to whom the card is issued; No exception will be made.
- Be prepared to provide the following:
- Name on credit card;
- Card billing address, postal code and telephone number;
- Card type (VISA, MC, AMEX);
- The last four (4) digits of the card; and
- All applicable Metro Water Service / Stormwater permit numbers.
Status is subject to change based on the City of Nashville’s ongoing monitoring and response efforts. We will do our best to keep everyone informed.
For the latest information, please monitor the status of metro services on Mayor Cooper’s COVID-19 response page – https: //www.asafenashville.org …
Thank you for your patience in these unusual times.
This press release was produced by the city of nashville. The opinions expressed here are those of the author.