SANTA CRUZ, California, October 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Santa Cruz County Bank (OTCQX: SCZC), with assets of $ 1.70 billion, is a premier community bank headquartered in Santa Cruz County. The bank announced today that its board of directors declared a 10% stock dividend payable on November 8, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 26, 2021. Cash will be paid instead of fractional shares based on the closing price on the registration date.
President William J. Hansen said: “We are delighted to provide our shareholders with a 10% stock dividend. The Board of Directors continues to manage stock liquidity while increasing shareholder value through exceptional financial performance. “
The bank posted a record performance for the nine months ended September 30, 2021. Net income for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 was $ 16.6 million compared to $ 13.5 million, an increase of 23%, compared to the same period in 2020.
IN REGARDS TO SANTA CRUZ COUNTY BANK
Santa Cruz County Bank was founded in 2004. It is a locally owned and operated, full-service, full-service community bank headquartered in Santa Cruz, California. The bank has branches in Aptos, Capitol, Cupertino, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley and Watsonville. What sets Santa Cruz County Bank apart from “big banks” is its relationship service, problem-solving approach, and direct access to decision-makers. The bank is one of the major lenders of the SBA in Santa Cruz County and Silicon Valley and one of the major USDA lenders in the state of California. As a full-service bank, Santa Cruz County Bank offers competitive deposit and lending solutions for businesses and individuals; including business loans, lines of credit, commercial real estate finance, construction loans, farm loans, SBA and USDA government guaranteed loans, credit cards, merchant services, deposit capture remote, mobile and online banking, bill payment and cash management. True to its community roots, Santa Cruz County Bank has supported regional well-being by actively participating and donating to local nonprofit organizations.
Santa Cruz County Bank shares are listed on the OTCQX market under the symbol SCZC. Orders to buy shares can be placed online, through a brokerage firm, or through market makers listed in the Investor Relations section of the bank’s website. For more information about the Santa Cruz County Bank, visit www.sccountybank.com.
NATIONAL, STATE AND LOCAL RATINGS AND AWARDS
- S&P Global Top 100 Community Banks: The Bank ranked among the top 100 community banks in the country for the performance of banks under $ 3 billion active for 5 consecutive years.
- Financial Management Advisory Group (FMC): The Bank ranked among the top ten FMC banks in California for 6 years.
- The Findley Reports, Inc .: The Bank has been awarded the first Super Premier ranking by Findley for 11 consecutive years.
- Bauer Financial Reports, Inc .: The Bank is rated “Superior” 5 stars based on its financial performance.
- Good Times, 2021 Best of Santa Cruz County Award, voted “Best Bank” for 9 consecutive years.
- Santa Cruz Sentinel, 2020 Reader’s Choice Award, first bank in Santa Cruz County as voted by readers of Santa Cruz Sentinel.
- Santa Cruz Waves Magazine, Swellies Awards 2020, voted “Favorite Bank” in Santa Cruz County.
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Platinum Level Award for Holiday Food & Fundraiser 2020.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties may include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in interest rates, inflation, government regulations and general economic conditions, as well as competition in the areas of business in which the Bank operates. its operations, including the California real estate market and other factors beyond the control of the Bank. These risks and uncertainties could cause results for subsequent interim periods or the entire year to differ materially from those shown. Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which represent the views of management only as of the date hereof. The Bank does not undertake to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
Santa Cruz County Bank